i like...
long walks and short sleeps on the beach
knives
caterpillars
hot cars
Elvis Presley
Otis Redding
Pizza
Reel to Reel
Maps
Old Shoes
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Soma My Boyz
Here are 4 of my most secret weapons... From L to R we got JOE BENNETT (Violin, Trumpet/any instrument he picks up), BENJAMIN KALB (Cello - killer cuteness), ROB RYAN (music freak and kindred crazy spirit), JACK PETRUZZELLI (Guitars, all around sexy sounds).
Hey Kids - Thanx for stoppin by... Here's a document of the proof that we are MAKING A RECORD, and to show you clips of my musical accomplices and how we do at LAKEHOUSE STUDIOS in PA and elsewheres. I'll also KIT about LIVE SHOW moments ON THE ROAD, and all the great peops I meet. I made this foremost for an excuse to be 'productive' whilst feeding my junkfood/latenite TV/Americana habits. XO LUV CAT
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home